How to Pass Microsoft Azure Fundamentals AZ 900 First Time
The Microsoft Azure Fundamentals AZ 900 certification is ideal for those starting their career in Cloud computing.
And with over 250 million Office 365 users worldwide, there has never been a better time to gain a Microsoft qualification. So what do you need to pass the Azure AZ-900 exam? We explain everything you need to know in this blog.
How difficult is the Microsoft Azure Fundamentals AZ 900?
AZ 900 certification is a standard, which means you do not need a complete understanding of the cloud or Azure.
- It is a professional Microsoft certification, so you should expect a challenge.
- The exam consists of 30–50 questions, which you must answer within 85 minutes.
- Some questions are multiple choice, while others require you to drag the answer into the appropriate description or answer the questions graphically.
- Like all Microsoft tests, the AZ-900 test is available in 1000 points. You must earn a minimum of 700 to receive the Azure Fundamentals badge.
Preparing for the Microsoft Azure Fundamentals AZ 900
Although the Microsoft Azure Fundamentals AZ 900 test is an entry level test, you will need a solid understanding of important topics, which takes time and effort.
Must have experience in cloud services – whether technical or organizational – as well as know the basics of IT.
- The exam itself is broken down into four modules:
- Cloud concepts
- Core Azure services
- Security, privacy, compliance and trust
Microsoft Azure Fundamentals AZ 900 pricing Service Level Agreements, and Lifecycles
Sections 1, 3 and 4 account for approximately two-thirds of the exam, while Core Azure services will likely be the largest section.
There are plenty of resources available to help you learn more about the course, including our Microsoft Azure Fundamentals Training Course.
You may also wish to take mock exams to help you understand how the assessment is conducted.
How long does it take to study for the AZ-900 exam?
The time you should spend preparing for the Exam Dumps will depend on your existing knowledge and your study habits.
Experts always suggest studying in chunks where possible, so those who can dedicate several hours at a time will get up to speed quicker than someone who is dipping in and out of study materials.
As a rule of thumb, 40 hours of total study time should be sufficient.
Is the Microsoft Azure Fundamentals AZ 900 open book?
The AZ-900 exam is not open book – meaning you cannot take reference materials into the exam.
Does AZ-900 certification expire?
There is no expiry date on the AZ-9-00 certification. However, you should note that this isn’t the case for all Microsoft Azure qualifications.
The Azure Administrator certification, for example, must be renewed each year.
Scheduling an Microsoft Azure Fundamentals AZ 900
You can book your place on an AZ-900 exam by visiting the Microsoft portal and registering your place.
From there, you will have the option to schedule a time and place to conduct the exam and the delivery option.
Finally, you will be asked to pay the test fee and you are good to go. The test costs £69 plus tax (about £82 in total).
Subscribers to Microsoft Azure Fundamentals AZ-900 training will find that the test is part of the process.
And not only that. Through the AZ 900 training tutorial, you will receive expert guidance from our experts who will give you a basic understanding of Microsoft Azure Cloud services, benefits, cost, storage, hosting tools and management.
The two-day course also includes hands-on, hands-on testing to ensure you can pass the Microsoft Azure Fundamentals test with your first attempt.
The course covers:
- The basics of Azure and its subscriptions and accounts;
- Azure architecture concepts, terminology and resources;
- General and network security;
- Government policy is based on the cloud and adherence to regulatory and compliance policies; and
- Factors that influence Azure costs and system and application design decisions.
Who should attend this course?
This process is ideal for any IT business decision-maker or IT professional looking to understand and implement Microsoft Azure services in their organization, as well as anyone planning a project such as Microsoft Azure Manager or safety expert.
Please note that while this course prepares attendees to take the AZ-900 exam, it does not include any practical hands-on activities. If you would like your training to include practical lab exercises, please book the Microsoft Azure Fundamentals (2 Day) AZ-900 Training Course.
Why choose IT Governance for your training needs?
Increase time efficiency – reduce unnecessary company time by using a comprehensive monitoring program that has been proven to be more effective than preparing on your own.
- We welcome managers of ISO 27001, information storage, GDPR (Database Policy) and business management training.
- Trained by industry experts – our trainers are working consultants with years of practical, hands-on experience.
- Learn from anywhere – As a respected flexible company and remote service, we’ve designed our delivery method so you can learn from anywhere. Our Class / Live Online delivery options allow you to go in person or online.
- Complete your training anywhere – we offer all our courses as digital books so you can access them anywhere, anytime. Applications must be submitted 20 days before the course.
Business solutions to suit you – whether you’re a multinational wanting us to manage all your training needs or a small business wishing to boost your workforce skills, we offer a range of training solutions.
5 hours of expert-led videos organized by Exam Dumps objective to help make the most of your study time
Lessons targeted to cover every skill measured on the November 2020 update of the AZ-900 Microsoft Azure Fundamentals exam
Hands-on labs that simulate on-the-job experience with cloud services and cloud-based solutions
Self-study tools, such as flashcards to master key terms, and quizzes to self-assess your progress
Four complete practice tests to ensure you’re ready to take the AZ-900 Microsoft Azure Fundamentals exam with confidence.